I’ve been doing my own gel nails at home for awhile now. Saves money and time for me. I can do it when I’m home and kids are asleep. One less thing to try and squeeze in during the day. I watch my shows and do my nails. I have tried lots of UV gel polishes on Amazon and Ulta, and Sally Hansen UV is my favorite. Brush is smaller and easier to control, and the pigment is better. Make sure it’s the UV gel polish and not regular gel polish. I do love that one too as a regular polish sometimes to give my nails a break. I also added my favorite foot callus remover. Trust me it’s a game changer and doesn’t cut you! I don’t use the Sally Hansen light, I bought a different one, that one seemed a little small for me. These are the steps and products I use below.
To remove UV gel polish:
- File top layer of polish to allow remover to soak in.
- Soak cotton ball in acetone and put on nail, wrap in foil to hold in place.
- Wait about 10 min. I like to heat with blow dryer it helps.
- Pull off foil trying to pull polish off. Remove with scraper tool what didn’t come off.
To apply UV gel polish:
- Do manicure. Cut cuticle, cut and file nails, and buff them to make a little grit.
- This step is vital and nail polish won’t work without it. If you read reviews that the polish doesn’t stay and chips, its most likely because this step was missed. Wipe nail with alcohol or cleansing wipes. Then you HAVE to use some kind of bond primer. Just a swipe on each nail. Let dry for a few seconds.
- Apply UV base coat and put under UV light for at least 60 seconds. Make sure you don’t touch cuticle or sides of skin. They will lift and peel off. This does take practice.
- Apply a layer of UV color polish and put under light for at least 60 seconds. Repeat with a second coat and cure under light again.
- Apply UV top coat and cure for 90 seconds with UV light.
- Wipe with alcohol or cleaning wipe to remove sticky residue.
- I like to apply cuticle oil and rub in
I love sunglasses! They are something I am always buying. Here is a list of places I check for deals and a few current sale picks!
- Last Call has $150 off $300. This is a good time to buy Dior or Gucci glasses. You can get 2 pairs for around $188!
- Nordstrom Rack has always has great deals.
- Jomashop is a great place to look with lots of more current season styles.
- TJ Maxx always has some hidden gems.
- The Outnet has some great deals and I love these Saint Laurent logo ones.
- Neiman Marcus sale section has an extra 30% off sale. Lots of Dior.
Coltorti Boutique 15% off with code LOVECOL15
Found some Bottega Veneta bags for less! Grab The Pouch for $2125 with all tax included, 3 colors available. They also have The Intrecciato Pouch in 2 colors for $2635, and the small crossbody Intrecciato Pouch for $1343. Use code 15FIRST.
SSENSE has lots of current season Gucci for less than retail. Here are all the direct links:
After Christmas sales are everywhere! Here are some places to check out. Items come and go quick, so check out fast. Items don’t sit around long at some of these prices.
- Bergdorf finale sale up to 75% off.
- Saks up to 70% off.
- Neimans extra 25-33% off sale items. Some good kids items.
- Net-A-Porter up to 70% off.
- Browns up to 50%.
- My Theresa up to 70% off.
- SSENSE up to 70% off.
- Moda Operandi 25% off sale code X25.
- Selfridges 50% off lower than US retail prices.
- 24S up to 70% off.
- Cettire 65% off + 5% orders under $1000 code BOXING5 and 10% over orders over $1000 code BOXING10.
- Harrods up to 50% off + 10% off. Through 12/30.
- The Webster up 65% off.
- Kirna Zabête 20% off sale items code 2020.
- The Outnet Extra 20% off code EXTRA.
- Tory Burch extra 25% off code EXTRA.
- Stuart Weitzman up to 60% off and free shipping code SWCELEBRATE.
Headed for a ski trip? Cettire has some Moncler for less than US prices and an additional 5% off with code XMAS. Grab this women’s Moncler belted down coat. It retails for $2390 and now $1505 with code XMAS. Here are some more picks below.
SSENSE added new markdowns up to 70% off. Some great deals on clothing for men and women. Saks started 60% off select women’s shoes. Saks will be reducing bags, up to 70% off, the day after Christmas. Here are some of my pick:
Last minute places with overnight shipping:
- Kirna Zabête is offering free next day shipping
- Neiman Marcus free overnight shipping with code NMQUICK
- Bergdorf free overnight shipping with code BGRUSH
- Jomashop free overnight shipping with orders over $500 code XMASSHIP. For orders under $500 overnight shipping for $19.99
- The Outnet has overnight shipping for $19.95
- Nordstrom has overnight hipping for $20.00
- SSENSE has super fast shipping. Typically overnight but not guaranteed.
More markdowns today! A few sites have added extra discounts. Here is my list of places to check today. Still plenty of time to get it shipped for the holidays.
- Net-a-Porter added markdowns up to 70% off.
- Farfetch is now 35% off select sale items with code 35FF.
- Browns added 20% off sale items with code SALEONSALE.
- SSENSE has more markdowns including men’s Golden Goose 50% off.
- Nordstrom keeps adding items up to 60% off but they go quick! Keep checking back.
- Burberry still has some great sale items up to 60% off.
- Neiman Marcus has 20% off select sale items.
2nd markdowns are happening!! This is my go time! Here are a few places I’m shopping today. Lots of good gift options. Barney’s has 30% off plus an additional 10%. Good place to find Louboutin’s or Gucci that’s not on sale anywhere else.
Nordstrom started 60% off today.
Barney’s 30% off plus an additional 10% off.
Neiman Marcus is having additional 25% off shoes today.
Bergdorf is an extra 15% off select sale items.
Net-a-Porter is up to 60% off.
Farfetch has extra 30% off select sale items with code FFX30.
Jimmy Choo started 50% off today.
Burberry is now up to 60% off.
New day, new sale! This time of year gives me FOMO. Haha. Balenciaga has started a sale online. Use these links (women and men) to see sale items. Only items in the links are on sale. Use code FW19EXCLUSIVE. Farfetch sale has some great deals. Farfetch partners with 100’s of boutiques around the world, so prices vary based on which boutique is selling the item. That’s why one item can have multiple prices. Browns started an up to 50% off sale and some great deals on Balmain. 24S has a private sale going on now as well.Farfetch up to 60% off saleBrowns up to 50% off sale24S private sale
Here are some designer gift items ranging from $50-$199 for both men and women. The Farfetch items require you be logged into your account to see the sale prices.
Tessabit is having a great sale! Lots of men’s Gucci is included. Items for women too, including Moncler and Saint Laurent bags. All duties included when shipped to US!
Lots of private sales this week! European sites tend to have private sales before designer sales start here in the US. Some prices will be better than the US sales, when you figure some sites don’t charge tax for orders under $800. Brown Fashion is having a great private sale but you need to be logged in to to see the sale. Men’s and women’s Balenciaga Triple S and Manolo Blahnik Hangisi are included in the sale. You can click this link and sign up. You will get an email that will allow you to see the sale. Farfetch is having their preview sale and Intermix has up tp 50% off.
Happy National Handbag Day!!! This is one of those made up holidays I can get behind. There are some good sales today and I’ve rounded up some of my favorite sale bags.Coltorti is having a great sale! Some amazing deals on YSL bags. USE code OFFERS15Kirna Zabete is having 15% off bags with code BAGDAY (brand exclusions)Italist has current season bags on saleMatches Fashion has 15% of when you log into account or use code NEW15. YSL included24S has 15% off with code HAPPY15. Brand exclusions
- Browns Fashion up to 40% private sale.
- Farfetch Preview Sale
- Tessabit up to 40% off code PRIVATE40S
- 24S private sale up to 40% off
- LN-CC private sale
- The Webster 20% off private sale code VIPACCESS19
- Net-A-Poter Friends and Family 25% off when add to cart
- Intermix up to 50% off
Century 21 has new Fendi arrivals todayChristian Louboutin can be hard to find on sale, especially online. They are out there but take a little more digging. Besides all the major department stores, I linked places that I look for sale Loubs below. Shhhh. This is one of my best secrets and it pays off sometimes. I have scored some great deals on Loubs this way. I have no idea why, but sometimes if you google “lastcall.com Christian Louboutin” you will see items on Last Call that are not there if you go straight to the site. Some of them ship and some don’t. If you see a ? on your order email where the style name should be, they won’t ship. A good way to know if they are in stock is if they have whatever the current discount promo is applied. Currently, the ones that have the extra 20% off are the only ones in stock. Some styles will let you check out, but have been there forever, and don’t ship.
- Italist has current season for less and great sales.
- Giglio has lower prices and sale pairs are an extra 20% off with code 20MORE.
- The Outnet has styles for less.
- YOOX has lower prices and great sales.
- Century 21 has flash sales.
- Last Call, Off 5th, and Nordstrom Rack have them occasionally online for great prices, but sell super fast!
- ROAN, Joseph, and Coplon’s are small boutiques that have great online deals during sale time.
- Shop 375 has sales and great daily deals.Current season items are on sale over on Base Blu. Use code NEWMOON to take an extra 10% off already lower US retail prices. Base Blu is an Italian boutique that also sells on Farfetch. Free shipping to US for orders over $600. No duties or tax for orders under $800.Base Blu code NEWMOON extra 10% off prices below.ELEVTD still has some great sale shoes! Jimmy Choo’s for women and men under $200!
The Real Real has lots of hidden gems! They are having a promotion that will give store credit up to $250. They have amazing deals on new with tag items as well. Here are some of my picks below. Many come with box and dust bag.
Giglio is having an extra 20% off items in the outlet section. Use code 20MORE. Here are some of my picks below!
A few great sales are happening today. Shop Bop started an extra 25% off select sale items with code TAKE25. Saks has spend $400 take $100 off, spend $800 take off $200, and spend $1200 take off $300 with code LOVESF. Saint Laurent bags and wallets are included. If the item is a few dollars away from the higher discount its worth finding something to make the order more for the higher discount. If the bag is $1190 find something for $10, included in sale, to make the order $1200. Save an extra $100! Search sale then sort low to high. Kirna Zabête has Gucci bags on sale! Hoover over picture until it says add to cart. If you click into description it won’t let you add to cart. Use code KZLOVE to take an extra 10% off items including Gucci!
- Shop Bop Sale here use code TAKE25.
- Saks sale here use code LOVESF.
- Kirna Zabête sale here use code KZLOVE.
It’s no secret Italist is one of my favorite sites! They started final markdowns today and deals up to 80% off!
Shop sale here!
Current season deals can be hard to find! Tessabit is having 20% off current season items including these Off-White bags and new Burberry. Use code MOON20N. Coltorti is having 25% off including Golden Goose under $250. Use code MOONLOVE25. Brand exclusions: Fendi, Prada, Saint Laurent, Bottega, Moncler, and McQueen. LUISAVIAROMA still has up to 50% off with code RED. Spend $500 take 50% off these items. Some of these sites have lower retail prices, because they are European, making the deals even better!
Shop these deals all under $99!!! On Moda Operandi use code PLUS20 to take extra 20% off sale items.Intermix started an Extra 50% off sale items today! One of my favorites sales. Great prices on clothes! Savannahs has 15% off sale shoes including a selection of Manolo Hangisi. Tomorrow is the last day for the up to 70% off sale on Browns Fashion.Intermix Extra 50% off sale here.Savannahs extra 15% off sale here.
Last day of Browns up to 70% off sale here.LUISAVIAROMA has up to 50% off select items with code DREAM. Shop the sale link here. They also have 25% off sale items with code EX25. GIGLIO reduced items down to 50% off including select Loubs. To order Loubs fill out name and email form. You will get an email right away with a link. Click the link and add to cart. YOOX is having their friends and family sale with some really good deals. I like to search the site by clicking on sale then searching by designer. Type the name of the designer into the designer search bar. More items and designers show up that way than just selecting from the list of designers. ATTERLEY is having an extra 10% off sale items with code EXTRA10.LUISAVIAROMA sale code DREAM and EX25 off sale items.YOOX Friends and Family sale.Giglio sale is 50% off.Atterley has an extra 10% off sale items with code EXTRA10.Sale time is winding down but still some happening this weekend. This will be the final weekend for sales on Matches Fashion and Net-A-Porter. Time to grab something before they end. Saks reduced select items 20% but ends tomorrow.Net-A-Porter final sale 20% off items marked “Sale Must-Have”Matches Fashion Extra 20% off sale ends today. Code EXTRA20.Saks has taken an extra 20% off select sale items and ends tomorrow.
The Outnet is having an extra 30% off select items this weekend.Moda Operandi has final markdowns and an extra 20% off sale items with code PLUS20.MEN’S DEALS! Here are some of today’s sale picks. Also, here are some sites to check out for men’s deals. I have included promo codes that are going on right now.END Clothing extra 15% off sale items when you add to cart.Mr. Porter up to 80% off.SSENSE one of my favorite sites.East Dane use code EXTRA19 to take 25% off sale items.Italist always has hidden sale gems.Giglio use code EXTRA20 to take 20% off sale items.LUISAVIAROMA use code EX30 to take 30% off sale items.The Webster use code EXTRA20 to take 20% off sale items.